ATALIAN Group is looking for Project Managers (permanent posting) as part of a Graduate Programme (M2, BAC +5), created in partnership with the University Paris-Dauphine.
The Graduate Programme is a specific recruitment programme, which enables a rapid career progression for young graduates.
It can be broken down into two stages:
- 6 months: Facility Management Project Manager, Corporate Strategy Department
- 6 months: Acquisitions auditor, discovery of the International Activity
Total duration: 12 months (from 18th September 2017 until 17th of September 2018).
ATALIAN, a global leader that provides services such as cleaning, technical maintenance, security, front of house and landscaping to companies, is recruiting junior or senior staff in the areas of process management and production of services.
Why join us? To become one of our future leaders and be placed, at the end of the programme, onto one of the following three career paths:
- An operational management path
- A career path focusing on operational support functions
- A career progression within our international department
Examples of employment opportunities at the end of the ATALIAN Graduate Programme:
Business Unit Manager, International Management Control, Vice Director of Zone, Project Manager, Support functions.
- Specialised Masters : Management, Marketing or Development, Sales, Finance, Auditing and Management control
- Very operational first experience or internship
- Appeal for the field
- International Open-mindedness
- Fluent in English
- Geographical mobility
- Appetite for challenge
- Rigour and autonomy